Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 (ICG) has invited candidates for the online application form for the post of Navik (GD) and Navik (DB) through the Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT) 02/2023 Batch.
The Indian Coast Guard 2023 application process will commence on Feb 6, 2023, and candidates must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2023.
All male Indian Citizens candidates who think they are eligible can apply online at Join Indian Coast Guard official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Read the full Indian Coast Guard exam date 2023 notification carefully, before applying online.
Table of contents
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- Indian Coast Guard Exam Date 2023
- Indian Coast Guard 2023 Application Fees
- Indian Coast Guard Login and Registration
- Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Coast Guard Salary
- Indian Coast Guard 2023 Official Contact Details
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is a government organization. It conducts real-life operations to protect India’s maritime interests and enforce martial law at the seaside throughout the year.
|Organisation||Indian Coast Guard (Yantrik/Navik/Assistant Commandant)|
Indian Coast Guard Exam Date 2023
The Indian Coast Guard exam date 2023 and other important dates are given in the table below.
|Application Start Date||06-02-2023|
|Application Last Date||16-02-2023|
Candidates who are going to take the Indian Coast Guard exam need to be aware of the exam dates. There are several posts, such as Navik, Assistant Commandant, Yantriks, and Navik.
The Indian Coast Guard Exam Date 2023 dates for each post are different. The following details are available for candidates.
|Cadre||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4||Stage 5|
|GD||Nov 2022||Dec 2022||Feb – Apr 2023||Feb – Apr 2023||Jun 2023|
|CPL -SSA||Nov 2022||Dec 2022||Feb – Apr 2023||Feb – Apr 2023||Jun 2023|
|Tech (Engg)||Nov 2022||Dec 2022||Feb – Apr 2023||Feb – Apr 2023||Jun 2023|
|Tech (Elect)||Nov 2022||Dec 2022||Feb – Apr 2023||Feb – Apr 2023||Jun 2023|
|Law||NA||Dec 2022||Feb – Apr 2023||Feb – Apr 2023||Jun 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and DB Vacancy 2023
The Indian coast guard vacancy 2023 has been released by the authority with a total of 255 vacancies for the Navik (GD) and Navik (DB) posts.
|Navik (General Duty)||88||22||61||22||32||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||02||10||02||04||30|
Indian Coast Guard 2023 Application Fees
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- All Others: Rs.300/-
- Pay fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Coast Guard Login and Registration
Follow the below steps for the Indian Coast Guard Login and Registration process. With the help of the below Indian coast guard application form 2023 steps, the Indian coast guard apply online can be done by the candidates easily.
- Go to the official website – joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application Form” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, pay the examination fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria For Navik (GD) and Navik (DB) have been provided below like educational qualification, age limit, and fitness test.
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug 2005 (both dates inclusive).
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification.)
#1. Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
#2. Navik (Domestic Branch): Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Medical Standards Test
|Running||1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes|
|Squat||20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)|
|Height||Minimum height 157 cms|
|Chest||Minimum expansion 5 cms|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age ±10 percentage acceptable|
Indian Coast Guard Salary
The Indian Coast Guard salary structure 2023 varies depending upon the position held in the Coast Guard. Below is a breakdown of the starting salary for Indian Coast Guard employees.
|Position||Basic Pay per Month||Additional Pay|
|Navik (GD)||INR 21,700||DA and Other allowances as per nature/location of work|
|Assistant Commandant||INR 56,100||DA, Pension, Gratuity and Other allowances|
Indian Coast Guard 2023 Official Contact Details
- Phone Number: 020-25503108/ 020-25503109
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgcat